cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to successfully complete import into production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I trying to change the status of Normal Correction in CHARM to Production but i'm getting following error message.

Transport was already imported to production. not sure what causing the issue...i heard through the other forums that we have to reject the NC and change the status to withdrawn. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Unable to successfully complete import into production system

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG009

Diagnosis

The system could not determine whether the production system has the correction, or at least one transport request was not imported into the production system.

System Response

The transaction is incorrect or the status has been reset by the system.

Procedure

You can try again to complete the import in the transaction by double-clicking the error message in the application log and then resaving the transaction. If the error message still appears, there is a technical problem.

Procedure for System Administration

Check the task list and the transport logs. If there was an import error which you have resolved, you can set the import status of the failed transport to "Repaired" in the task list with the "General Function" "Correct Import Errors Manually". You can then continue with your process.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you verified that all the linked transported are moved properly to PRD which are linked to this message

if not as mentioned you can repair the remaining one manually

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

When CR's were created one of our system in landscape was down. So, CHARM couldn't able to complete the cycle and its not allowing to close the Normal Correction.

Basically we have to reject NC from backend.

Any ideas how to do it?

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Following link features the same kind of issue and get you on your way to investigate the issue:[http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=205702|http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=205702]

Start point to check what is going wrong should be the transport log of the transport in question or the TP system log.

Kind regards

Tom