Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manual notification

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

if i create a manual notification for 01 inspection type, wether is it update quality score for vendor evaluation.

and also if i activated 01 inspection type in material master for a raw material and in material master procement key is activated for release only and in quality info record select no inspection required

in this case wther i can create a manual notification for recording the result and also wether vandore scoe is upated??

And also there is any connection with quality score and quality notification?

Faisal

Edited by: Muhamed Faisal on Jun 29, 2011 10:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i activated 01 inspection type in material master for a raw material and in material master procement key is activated for release only and in quality info record select no inspection required

First of all if you have "No inspection require" in quality info record then no lot is created.

If no lot is created no Quality score will come into picture.

There is provision i suppose which consider these lots for quality score during actual calculation in the background,score considered to be 100.

if i create a manual notification for 01 inspection type, wether is it update quality score for vendor evaluation

Yes in customization of quality score if you have selected "defect/non-conromity" as subcriteria then it affects.I think Q2 is the default notification for such subcriteria.But in manual notification you have to enter Purchase order as reference object.

(Use scoring method 8 for calculating the score calculation for non-coformity .Use Q2 type of notificaion for the same.

)

in this case wther i can create a manual notification for recording the result and also wether vandore scoe is upated??

Not result recording but dwefect recording will.Again it depends upon the subcritria you selected.Note that its not UD score that its updated ...its overall vendor score depending upon criteria & weitage affected.

And also there is any connection with quality score and quality notification?

Faisal too many question in on querry......Anyways yes there is relation.Explore customization.

Goods Receipt (GR)

The goods receipt score is calculated from the quality score (QSc) for the inspection lots, according to the following formula:

QSc = (S1 + S2) / (n1 + n2)

S1 = Sum of quality scores for the inspection lots

n1 = Number of inspection lots

n2 = Number of deliveries for materials with a quality information record, for which no inspection lots exist.

S2 = n2 * QScmax

(Qmax-->mainaned at plnat level in SPRO)

You can break down the GR score for the vendor according to the material and the inspection type.

Now if You have given 100 as max 1 as min,then suppose there are 10 lots generated for vendor material combination in that purchase Org, Avg of all UD score will be considered as quality score.

If UD not taken the it is considered as 100

Please refer following links

Quality score:

Also refer

Answers (0)