cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Ex factory date from R3 to APO and populate in PO in APO as start date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Need your expertise in one scenario. SAP IS retail is combined with SAP APO.

1) Purchase Order is ciffed to APO.

2) Based on delivery date in PO in R3....APO calcualated date for distribution demand at source location by taking lead time from tlanes

2) Requirement is to extract 'Ex factory date' from table EXPD in R3 and then send this date to APO.

3) This new date should replace the starting date of PO in APO...in keyfigure Distribution demand at source location.

Could you please suggest the way to do it? Will appreciate your response.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would start with the PO user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Thanks.

I have also started with purchase order user exit (CIFPUR01 Exit Function Module- Exit_SAPLMEAP_001) at CIF outbound in R3 which will capture the date from table in R3..WIll be sent to APO...APO inbound user exit( APOCF006 ( Functional Module EXIT_/SAPAPO?SAPLCIF_PU_001) will overwrite the date at soucre location in key figure Dist Demadn TLB Confirmed or by chaing date at order level.

Hi Experts,

I think there are two more points....

1) If dates are changed in table ( EXPD) then change pointer will not trigger CIFFIng thsoe changes to APO as the field is not CIF relevant. So it wont be real time integration. Work around can be to set up CIF batch job for PO at regular interval. But I am wondering if we can get some way to make it real time integrationj through CIF. Will appreciate reply on this.

2) Have one more concern and I think its bit crucial to know the answer at this stage ....if date change in key figure Distribution Demand TLB Confirmed figure happens in such a way that lead time between date at soucre and at target doesnot match with available Means of Tranport(MOT) lead times in TLanes then what will happen? WIll it rescheudle the dates as per date at target loctaion to match with lead time in Tlanes or will it not touch it? WIll appreciate reply of experts on this and also on how to achieve this in APO

Thank you.

Best Regards

Nils

Answers (0)