Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPConnect - Status : still no entry in queue

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

i have a problem where emails always stays in status - still no entry in queue (Message S0672).

these emails are always triggered by running a newly developed report.

this happens for few of these emails only, all other emails are working file, Send job is of 10 min frequency. So i hope, i have everythink working fine with SAPConnect configuration.. but need to find a problem reason/hint to ask ABAP person to loon into it.

If i do repeat send for this email, it goes well.

Can you please suggest.

**********************************************************Long text for Status text**************************************************************

Definition

A message was sent from the application. The current status of the message is 'Waiting'. However, no entry exist (yet) in the queue.

Use

This can be a normal interim status of a sent message. Preparations for entering the message in the queue for the SAPconnect send process are complete. As soon as the Persistence Service has put the message into the corresponding database table for the queue, the status changes to 'Waiting'.

If this status stays the same for too long, an inconsistent state exists. In many cases, the cause of this lies with the sending application. The Persistence Service first writes the data to the database when the application has set an explicit Commit Work. If this is missing, then the message is not put into the queue and is not recorded by the SAPconnect send process. On the send request overview, you can put the message in the queue again using retry, but you must look for the cause of the problem in the sending application itself.

Another cause of the problem may be that the corresponding entry in the queue was deleted manually before the send process recorded the message.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

thanks

ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any suggestions plz.

these emails are : Still not entered in queue.

Edited by: ashish vikas on Jul 1, 2011 10:02 AM

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note 717265