cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retesting and Expiry batch for FG material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have ROH, VERP, HALB and FERT material type materials in our plants. I want ROH, VERP and HALB materials should go for recurring inspection on next inspection date and expiry on expiry date on QA07 execution in background job.

But, in my FERT material there is no rcurring inspection. Is it possible to run QA07 for FERT material only to transfer material to blocked stock in case of expiry, but should not generate any inspection lot for retesting.

What settings can help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This shouldn't be any issue.

Turn on the 09 inspection types for all your materials.

Do not maintain an inspection interval for your FERT materials. (or any other material that you dom't want inspection lots for).

Then just run the QA07 program for all your materials.

The program exectues in two passes,. The first pass moves all expired material first to blocked stock or restricted stock. This should remove your expired batch to blocked stock or restricted status depending if you use batch status.

The second pass creates 09 inspection lots for those that have inspection date values and meet the criteria of the batch job values. Since your FERTS won't have a next inspection date in the batch record, no lots will be created.

FF