cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the BAPI_APOATP_CHECK to bring the ATPQTY_CUM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the BAPI_APOATP_CHECK to bring the acumulative availability quantity (ATPQTY_CUM field). If I see the acumulative availability quantity in APO or in R3 through the CO09 transaction, there is a value of 400 but the bapi is bringing the 0. What can it be?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are on scm5.0 please implement the correction in note 1262475.

Also please check if you have any hanging TQA-s in the system with transaction //ac06.

Regards,

tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

I applied the note and delete the TQAs, but It does not bring me the ATQTY_CUM value in the BAPI_APOATP_CHECK.

I see in the CO09 transaction to verify that the product has available quantity (ATPQTY_CUM), but if I use the BAPI_APOATP_CHECK in a Zprogram in the R3 system it does not bring me any value in the ATPQTY_CUM field leaving it with 0.

What else could it be?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may happen because of difference in cumulative ATP quantity in pegging view and ATP view . i.e. the order may be confirmed against the ATP quantity in APO but the cumulative ATP quantity based on pegging may not have been transferred to ECC. Block and debug APO outbound queue and verify what is getting transferred.

Other simple checks

-Review publication settings for sales orders and the location concerend.

-Are you expecting to see the field ATP quantity is the procurement tab of sales order as a result of your program ? Check requirement transfer settings i.e controls of availabity check for the sch. line category and the controls for requirement type. May be the function module is calling ATP check because the material and ATP check is in integration model but requirement transfer settings are not maintained correctly.

Regards,

Loknath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Have you figured out what to do with the FM? I ran into the same issue.

Actually I tried to call BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY in ECC and it eventually calls BAPI_APOATP_CHECK in APO but no qty is returned.

in CO09 I do see the quantity.

Thanks for the help!

Linda