cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Application in SUP 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing a blackberry application in SUP 2.0, with Mobile Workflow Forms Editor. The main purpose of this application is that, it has to fetch a set of records from SAP ECC 6.0 based on two user inputs. I had created the MBO using the Function module with two input parameter and one output internal table, and created an object query, which is a select query to fetch data with the given parameters. After deploying the MBO to the unwired server as Messaging-based, I created the .xbw with the option Can be started, on demand, from the client. In the start screen I put two edit boxes with keys and a menu item. In the menu item I had assigned the MBO and mapped the parameters in the parameter mappings tab. And created a success connection to the next screen. In the next screen I put a list view and create cells and corresponding keys. But the application is not showing any records eventhough i entered the corect input values.

Can anybody please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you first make sure that you successfully read the records from Backend to SUP. In order to check this go to SCC Admin portal and open your package and for your MBO check the number of records.

If you see a count greater than 0, then make sure that the query you have to filter records from SUP is executed correctly by debugging your mobile application.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks you so much for the reply.

Problem solved. But in this case I need to fetch entire records to the unwired server. But my requirement is i need to fetch only filtered data from the backend by passing values to the LOAD PARAMETERS.

For achieving this requirement, I tried the following in SUP 2.0. My MBO is having two import parameters. So I create two PERSONALIZATION KEYS (Storage - Server) and two SYNCHRONIZATION PARAMETERS. And I mapped the personalization keys to the synchronization parameters. Then mapped this synchronization parameters to the load parameters. After doing theses, I deployed the MBO to the server as Message-based.

In my start screen(using Mobile Workflow Form Editor), I created two editboxes with keys. In the menu of this screen I added a new menu item and mapped the MBO to this menu item. After this mapping, I need to map the edibox key values to the personalization keys. But in my case there is no value in the list of personalization eventhough i created two personlization keys.

Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinzy,

I am having the same problem as decribed above! Can you please tell me if you managed to solve it? If yes, can you please tell me how? My problem is linked to another one described here :

If you need more details in order to give me an advice, please just ask!

Thank,

Maria

Answers (0)