cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POs not transferring to SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am reviewing our failed integration in SUS and have noticed that most of the purchase orders not transmitted to SUS has encountered the following errors:

a)

Error in an XI interface: Exception occurredE:AM:219 -Enter a postal code E:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 8000000001 with type 'Supplier' E:AM:219 -Enter a postal code E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 4010022754 ) Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57

b)

Error in an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 8000000194 with type 'Supplier' W:BBP_PD:097 -No delivery date exists for item; check whether this is necessary W:BBP_PD:097 -No delivery date exists for item; check whether this is necessary W:BBP_PD:097 -No delivery date exists for item; check whether this is necessary W:BBP_PD:097 -No delivery date exists for item; check whether this is necessary E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 4010021989 ) Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57

I have checked postal code and country of the suppliers, it has been setup properly. How can we resolve this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you mention your ECC and SRM versions along with Service Pack levels?

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Nikhil ECC 6.0 and SRM 7.0 with SP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you on Ehp 4 and SP5 is for ECC also? Are you using MM-SUS or SRM-SUS

In case you are on MM-SUS, I hope you have replicated your vendors from MM to SUS via BD14. Pl confirm this.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Nikhil It's SRM - SUS.

Thanks.

Pipsquik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pipsquik,

In MM SUS this kind of an error occurs when company data is not present in the XML PO sent out. Not sure about SRM-SUS.

Meanwhile could you share your views on this thread.

Since you already are able to generate XML POs, I think you are the best person to help him out.

Regards,

Nikhil