cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freight calculations on total quantity orderd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

i want to calculate freight on total order quantity in sales order.

i have maintained condition record for the same.but requirement is mininmum order quantity should be 200 to start the freight

calculations.how it can be done???

waiting for the response

thanks and regards

Nakul raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Amit,

i did the same advised by you but freight value is getting updated at item level for each and every material.as maintained in scales .my requirement is i have n number of material ,as soon as total quantity ordered i.e sum of all quantity of all material should exeeds 300 units then the customer is liable for the freight chareges.how to do that???

waiting for response.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, with standard settings, this will not work. You have to go for suitable user exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for the reply .....

but issue is freight should start getting calculated on total number of quantity ordered which includes all material and giving

scales per material does not resolve my problem as condition type i have given is SALES ORG/REGION/MATERIAL .

as freight ishould get calculated on material and region wise.

please advise.

regards

nakul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure your Freight as a group condition at item level with scales.

Then maintain condition records according to your requirement of 200 units, etc.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Nicloe suggested, you need to define a condition type for freight. Then while maintaining the condition records maintain the scales.

For ex: If the requirement is that freight should start from Rs.200(order value) as Rs.10(freight), then in scales say from 200 calculate Rs10.

Let me know if you are still not able to resolve it.

Regards,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I understand it right, you need to work with scale for this condition.

Regards Nicole