cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM 7.0 CS - Automated Creation of Confirmations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in SRM 7.0 CS, i am facing the following question with respect to the creation of confirmations in SRM.

In our process, once the R/3 PO is created for the shopping cart, the requisitioner needs to create the confirmation in SRM. Thus, the GR is automatically done in R/3 and the three way match can happen at the time of Invoice Posting.

Is there any possibility, to automate the creation of confirmations in SRM, for items that are below a certain value?

The idea is, to spare the requisitioners from the manual creation of confirmations for low value items.

Thank you very much for any ideas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dima,

You will have to use DOC_SAVE_BADI or DOC_CHANGE_BADI to change the GR expected flag of the PO based on your condition. In that way the PO will not reuire GR and Invoice can be created directly.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iftekhar,

thank you very much for the quick answer. Just for my understanding:

- is your idea usable for Classic Scenario that i have in place? I mean, the PO itself we can not steer/influence from SRM, because it is created in R/3. Or were you pointing to the usage of the BAdis with Extended Classic?

- Or is it possible to steer/change the SRM EBP Shopping Cart with the BAdis you have mentioned (within Classic Scenario), in order to influence whether the PO will be created with the GR flag or not in R/3?

- Or do you mean that i need to go on the R/3 side and use the BAdis there and thus steer/influence the PO at the time of its creation in R/3?

Thank you very much for the clarification,

Regards,

Dima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dima,

Sorry i dint notice that you are in CS. My idea is easily implementable for ECS. in you case you will have to implement user exit?BADI in R/3 available in FM BAPI_PO_CREATE_1 to force PO without GR inidactor flag.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (0)