cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNS0 transfer of requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

standard sales processing is transferring the requirements from sales order to delivery (you can see that in MD04...when a sales order is created, you see the sales order in MD04, when you create the delivery, the requirement is transferred from the sales order to the delivery --> you can see the delivery in the MD04).

Now the problem:

When delivering from projects, the requirements are not transferred from the reservation to the delivery (in SAP standard). This means, the delivery from the project does not appear in the MD04. We would like to activate this transfer of requirments for deliveries out of projects as well, so that the reservation is reduced and the delivery is shown in MD04....

Does anyone knows how to do that?

Thanks and kind regards

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CNS0 is used for delivery from project not for delivery from SO. You can very well see the details of reservations those were created in project.

Run MB25 and verify the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

thanks for your reply....I know that CNS0 is for deliveries from projects....and the reservation from the project is of course shown in MD04....but when creating the delivery via CNS0, the delivery is not shown in MD04 (the requirement is not transferred from the reservation to the delivery)...you will still see the reservation only...but we would like to see the delivery in MD04...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I have the same requirment. Is this issue solved? If so we let know.

Thanks

MM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no solution yet

nrameshkumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm facing the same issue, would like to understand if there is any solution to this.

br

NR