Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Text Determination.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created all the required steps in text determination however I am facing the below issues.

1) I have mapped certain texts as central texts and I have created them under Customer Master Central Texts and also under Sales Order header texts while the texts are flowing into the sales order, the information which I have maintained in the customer master is not flowing into the sales order hence please advise.

2) These texts are appearing only for my account group prospective customer however they do not appear for my sold to party hence wanted to know what could be the reason for the same, I have checked the account group determination and both sold to party and prospective customer have been assigned to the relevant account groups and the account group is also assigned to the text determination procedure.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the reference/duplicate check box is ticked under text determination procedure.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This query is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos
I have mapped certain texts as central texts and I have created them under Customer Master Central Texts and also under Sales Order header texts while the texts are flowing into the sales order, the information which I have maintained in the customer master is not flowing into the sales order hence please advise.

Which type of information is not coming in the Sales Order.

These texts are appearing only for my account group prospective customer however they do not appear for my sold to party hence wanted to know what could be the reason for the same, I have checked the account group determination and both sold to party and prospective customer have been assigned to the relevant account groups and the account group is also assigned to the text determination procedure.

In T Code VOTXN > Sales Document Header , kindly check the Partner Function assigned in the Access Sequence for Text Object KNA1.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Thank you for replying I have checked the assignment and the same is assigned to the partner function.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all your posts in customization I was looking at the account group in the FI Module, Only in the SD module there is text determination procedure which was not assigned to my particular account group, with regards to the copying of the text type I had not assigned the table KNA1 in the Sales Document Header Access Sequence.