cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-RFC-File SLD configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

Currently I'm trying to create a File-RFC-File scenario. So that request from file is send to RFC and after that the RFC response is written to file. I'm following some guides on this topic here on sdn. So I'm almost done with ESB and IB designs but got stuck with SLD configuration. It's pretty confusing to me what software components, business and technical systems should i create for the purpose of my scenario. Could you please explain it step-by-step?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without creating SLD stuff, how come you completed ESR and IB stuff.

First you have to create Product and Software componnet in SLD(if not created),Then register your systems in SLD, then start Devleponent.

you have to register your ECC system in SLD , Technical and Bussines system required for ECC.

for file use Bussines Service/Component no need to register in SLD.

REgards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Hope you have created your ESB with the existing S/W products and components.....?

In order to avoid confusions better you create new S/W product and S/W component and create a technical and business systems linking your ECC system.

then try creating ESB objects which does not lead to confusion...

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

>

> Hope you have created your ESB with the existing S/W products and components.....?

>

Yeah that's what I did. Now I'm creating new product and sw just as you suggested to avoid confusion.

create a technical and business systems linking your ECC system.

Can you plz clarify this point? How exactly should I create a TS to link it to my ERP?

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be a technical system in your SLD which is triggered from your respective ECC system(if you have other scenarios w.r.t that ECC). you can create a business system to pointing/using that technical system.

Please go through the link if you have any doubts: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=213353417

Regards,

Naveen

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
>>>>>>>>confusing to me what software components, business and technical systems should i create for the purpose of my scenario

You dont need any software component or product is required, since already you are done with those objects.

May be you have used existed sofware component version for creating ESR objects. Okay.

1. You need one business system for R/3 or ECC

2. Juss get into SLD and create Technical System and Business System (If not yet available for R/3 or ECC)

3. As you have completed ur ESR, you can get into Configuration part

4. Choose - Communication component with out party

5. right click and assign business system (if R/3 or ECC is not yet assigned)

6. For File - you can go business service

That's it.

Regards

Pothana