cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting cell design for editable ALV in WD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an editable ALV display where I have one of the column as a button. When I click on this button, the color of the row should change and when I click on it again, the color of row should become normal.

What I observed is, for editable columns the color shade is only partial. Some of the bottom part for these editable columns gets filled with color but the upper half remains unchanged.

Can you please tell me if it is a normal behavior or am I missing any setting here?

Thanks,

Anand Kolte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You wnat color for entire row?

please go through this...

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I have already done the color part and its working too. What I explained in my question is, for EDITABLE columns in that ALV the colors are partially filled.

Regards,

Anand

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anand,

if colors are not filling for entire column cell, then problem is from coding part, if only half cell is filled then problem is not from urs, may be something system visualization or graphics or ...

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas,

Yes, the problem is not with the coding definitely because I don't think there is anything such as filling color to half of a cell

I think that's how it works.

But I need to be sure about it if anything is missing in our system which we can correct,