cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent duplicate SD pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way (via SPRO or user exits) to prevent duplicate manual pricing conditions? My requirement is to deactivate the old condition when a new one (same condition) is entered manually, regardless of the value.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

arlei_filho
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check the SAP NOTES 2560726 - A manual discount condition record can be inserted multiple times.. I'm pretty sure, your issue will be solved.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

My testing with VA02 worked. I have not tried VA01 as it is not our requirements.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sau Tong,

As per my understanding the manually entered condition amount for the condition type should be given more priority and ignored the old and existing Condition type which is repeating.

so in such case you can manually enter the condition type and the amount directly at the conditions Tab_pg and by doing so the old one's amount will not be considered and only the new one's amount is considered.

even if you don't want to be repeated you can delete the existing old one manually in the conditions Tab_pg itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks. Seems like we can play around with XKOMV-KINAK/UPDKZ to deactivate the condition type.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sau,

Just wanted to know from you, how are you planning to handle this in VA02 , as you can rely on XKOMV-UPDKZ/KINAK only in VA01.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this code

User exit MV45AFZZ (USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP) has to be used. Read XKOMV and validate that no condition type is duplicate for the relevant line item (XKOMV-KPOSN). If duplicate condition type is found then following error message should be given

u2018Condition type u2018u2026u2026.u2019 Already existu2019.

Message should allow user to work on the sales order after rectifying the mistake

IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0 AND XKOMV-KPOSN = WA_XKOMV-KPOSN AND XKOMV-KSCHL = WA_XKOMV-KSCHL.

Thanking you

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

The condition is manual, statistical and non-mandatory.

Hi Sreebha,

The condition value fluctuates with the selling price and needs to be updated as and when needed.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in your pricing procedutre remove check box manual ,reqired and statistical make these fields as not checked, it must work in this case.

check it.

0 Kudos

This seems to be a different requirenment. why the user wants to change the manual pricing condtion which he entered already.

Perhaps this needs to be checked for enhancement through user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have tried the condition exclusion 'B'. The system will keep the condition type based on the value, not the sequence of the data entry ie. deactivate the old one and activate the new one.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sau Tong,

The system should allow if u set no limitation's in condition type,have you removed all checks in V/08 for that condition type like manual,required and statistical checks, you must remove all this checks for this.

is that your new condition type condition class is "B' or not

check once and get back.

Thanks

Vinayak

Edited by: vinayak4all on Jun 29, 2011 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinayak4all

I have already set to 'No limitation'. I can enter new condition type but the old one is still active.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to IMG SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Condition Exclusion.

Here first you define a new Condition Exclusion Group. Next assign this Exclusion Group to that manual condition type. Finally, click Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures and select your existing procedure. There maintain B in the second column from left and assign the exclusion group there

Now try to key in manually twice in the sale order and you will see only one condition type will be considered by the system.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding your requirement is while creating the sale order,yes we control this through standard.in sale order once you entered the line item just click on the line item and enter the condition type and value system will give the priority for the manual entry,and deactivate the previous one irrespective of value.

for that you have to make changes in v/06 select you condition type and in changes which can be made tab in manual entries column select no limitations.

hope this will work

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sau tong,

Prepare a Routine for alternative caliculation type and assign to total, by applying logic komv sort with knumv kposn kschl zaehk

Reg

Nar