SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment item: financial transaction and category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what's the usage of financial transaction and category maintained in comitment item ?

And what are the effects they can control during business transacation ?

thanks,

Irene

Moderator: Please, search next time before posting a thread

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joseluis_basalo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

Please check this URL on help.sap.com to get detailed information about question.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Update Control: Financial Transaction and Value Type

"The financial transaction is a control parameter which forms part of a commitment item master record. It plays a central role in the transfer of data from Funds Management feeder systems to Funds Management, and in earmarked fund posting in Funds Management. It is the financial transaction which determines whether a posting is updated. ..... "

I hope this help.

Regards, JLB

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joseluis_basalo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

Please check this URL on help.sap.com to get detailed information about question.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Update Control: Financial Transaction and Value Type

"The financial transaction is a control parameter which forms part of a commitment item master record. It plays a central role in the transfer of data from Funds Management feeder systems to Funds Management, and in earmarked fund posting in Funds Management. It is the financial transaction which determines whether a posting is updated. ..... "

I hope this help.

Regards, JLB

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. Solved.