Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access is Denied

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a problem with my WD Application when I launch it from my UWL. It says access is denied and I cannot use my drop downs also.

When I create an WebDynpro Iview out of this Application and launch it from my portal also, I face this same problem. I rectified this one, by changing the property 'Supply Portal Stylesheet' from default Yes to No for the WebDynpro Iview. Now it works fine. I have to also mention that I am not using any custom theme. I'm using a deafult Standard theme and framework provided by SAP only.

Now I need to use the WD Apps launched by UWL also. I checked up all the threads in this forum. I got a hint that I need to use domain name also in my SLD for the Portal.

I have the Portal( With WAS for Java) in first PC. In the second PC i got WD runtime (With ABAP + JAVA stack). The WD objects are deployed in the second PC only. Now I am accessing the portal with <hostname>.<domain>:50000 and I have created a system object for second PC as <HOSTNAME>:50000 in the WAS property.

If I change my SLD

URL : <HOSTNAME>:50000 to

<HOSTNAME>.<DOMAIN>:50000

Will things get solved or else is there any thing else than FQDN issue.

Please suggest. I have read all the threads in this forum.

Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phew!! Solved it myself.

When I create a WebDynpro Iview, I used to change the property 'Supply Portal Stylesheet' to No. So I just examined which Iview was being used as a Template to launch the WD applications. I found an Iview by name 'Task' and made the same settings. It worked.