cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon not possible (error in license check) in ECC -Jobs are getting failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am running ECC 6.0 in windows NT server with SQL 2008. Kernel Level 700 support pkg 292

I am facing issue with ECC application server randomly in 5 servers for the past one month .Due to which all the jobs which is running in the server getting failed with following Error .

Job started

Logon not possible (error in license check)

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

After my analysis , i found that all the jobs which is hitting the particular backgroud work process are getting failed, in this case work process 28 and the jobs which is hitting the other work process are finished successfully.

Even we posted the same to SAP , the given us temp solution that restart the particular server.

Kindly please addive me, is there any other way to solve this issue.

I have pasted the log of work process 28 ,

-

trc file: "dev_w28", trc level: 1, release: "700"

-

• ACTIVE TRACE LEVEL 1

• ACTIVE TRACE COMPONENTS all, MJ

M sysno 21

M sid ECP

M systemid 562 (PC with Windows NT)

M relno 7000

M patchlevel 0

M patchno 292

M intno 20050900

M make: multithreaded, Unicode, 64 bit, optimized

M pid 2248

M

M

-

N Wed Jun 29 00:57:00 2011

N SsfSapSecin: putenv(SECUDIR=E:\usr\sap\ECP\D21\sec): ok

N

N =================================================

N === SSF INITIALIZATION:

N ===...SSF Security Toolkit name SAPSECULIB .

N ===...SSF library is
ecpsap01\sapmnt\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\sapcrypto.dll .

N ===...SSF default hash algorithm is SHA1 .

N ===...SSF default symmetric encryption algorithm is DES-CBC .

M

M Wed Jun 29 00:57:04 2011

M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("
ecpsap01\sapmnt\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\sapcrypto.dll")

Error 999 = "Error performing inpage operation." [dlnt.c 255]

N *** ERROR =>

===...could not load SSF library
ecpsap01\sapmnt\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\sapcrypto.dll .

[ssfxxkrn.c 597]

N *** ERROR => ===...environment variable PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;D:\j2sdk1.4.2_17-x64\bin;C:\usr\sap\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64;
ecpsap01\sapmnt\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64 [ssfxxkrn.c 1210]

N ===...loading of Security Toolkit completed with rc 10 (SSF_SUP_NOLIB).

N =================================================

N *** ERROR => No SSF library found [ssfxxkrn.c 1328]

M *** ERROR => likey_init: Could not initialize the SAPSECULIB by calling SsfLibGetToolkit (). [sliclikey.c 1314]

M *** ERROR => SlicLikeyInit: likey_init failed: 1 [sliclikey.c 261]

M *** ERROR => SAPlicense: LIKEY initialisation failed! [slicshm.c 293]

N MskiInitLogonTicketCacheHandle: Logon Ticket cache pointer retrieved from shared memory.

N MskiInitLogonTicketCacheHandle: Workprocess runs with Logon Ticket cache.

M JrfcVmcRegisterNativesDriver o.k.

W =================================================

W === ipl_Init() called

W ipl_Init(): wp task type is 4:BTC, skip initialization

W === ipl_Init() returns 0, ITSPE_OK: OK

W =================================================

N VSI: WP init in ABAP VM completed with rc=0

E Profile-Parameter: enque/deque_wait_answer = TRUE

E Profile-Parameter: enque/sync_dequeall = 0

E EnqId_SuppressIpc: local EnqId initialization o.k.

E EnqCcInitialize: local enqueue client init o.k.

A

A Wed Jun 29 01:00:38 2011

A **GENER Trace switched off ***

M SecAudit(RsauShmInit): WP attached to existing shared memory.

M SecAudit(RsauShmInit): addr of SCSA........... = 000000000B5E0050

M SecAudit(RsauShmInit): addr of RSAUSHM........ = 000000000B5E07C0

M SecAudit(RsauShmInit): addr of RSAUSLOTINFO... = 000000000B5E0800

M SecAudit(RsauShmInit): addr of RSAUSLOTS...... = 000000000B5E080C

M *** ERROR => wlikey_check_webas: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c 1314]

M *** ERROR => sap license, no valid license found [likeyapi_w.c 2255]

M *** ERROR => wlikey_check_webas: NULL pointer for get_hardware_key. [sliclikey.c 1314]

M

M Wed Jun 29 01:01:00 2011

M *** ERROR => wlikey_check_webas: The license key library has not been initialized yet. [sliclikey.c 1314]

M *** ERROR => sap license, no valid license found [likeyapi_w.c 2255]

M *** ERROR => wlikey_check_webas: NULL pointer for get_hardware_key. [sliclikey.c 1314]

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

We had similar issue for few systems.

As per temporary solution we just restarted particular WP instead of restarting SAP instance.

The issue is fixed in SAP Note 2223635 - Fixes in CommonCryptoLib 8.4.43.

As per solution you need to Download and install CommonCryptoLib 8.4.43 (or higher).

Regards,

Amit

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("\\ecpsap01\sapmnt\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\sapcrypto.dll")
Error 999 = "Error performing inpage operation." http://dlnt.c 255
N *** ERROR => 
===...could not load SSF library \\ecpsap01\sapmnt\ECP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\sapcrypto.dll

We have seen the same issue in past. If you enable the parameter for SSO and sapcrpto.dll file is not there this message appears.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Thanks for your reply.

But i cant get your answer exactly.

Speaking about SSO , We have enabled SSO in ECC ,Could you explain about the SSO parameter.

We have totally 13 application server for ECC in which 1 and 2 are in cluster.Can you tell me how sapcryto.dll file is missing.

As per my assumption if the sapcrypto.dll is missing , then all the jobs working in different work process should fail.But in this case only one particular work process is affected and jobs running in a particular process getting failed.

Please provide me clear solution for this.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

This is quite strange that you are able to login and work on that aplication server and only one work process has been effected. from the logs it is clear that it is not able to load sapcrypto.dll file and that's why it is failing, now the question is why ? are you facing this problem only after Kernel upgrade, becasue sapcrypto.dll is not the part of Kernel and you have to deploy seperately, if i am npt wrong, but as you upgraded your kernel have you checked the version of sapcrypto graphic library on SMP, i would suggest to update that sapcrypto.dll also.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Subhash,

My Question is , as all the work process were able to load the sapcrypto.dll expect a single background work process in a particular application server.

Strange thing is , this issue is happened 5 times in the past 1 month in different appliction servers out of 13 servers .

More over , when this issue happens , many of the jobs were trying to hit the same affected work process and getting failed.

We have done our kernel upgrade last 3 months before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Currently we are at the kernel version 700 level 292 ,and sapcrypto lib version is SAPCRYPTO-Library 5.5.5pl30.

Kindly advice me how to check about for which version of kernel , which saocrypto version we have to use.

Also please tell me if we upgrade the version to SAPCRYPTO-Library 5.5.5pl32 whether our issue in licence check will be solved or not.

Please provide me any notes related to this issue.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly advice me how to check about for which version of kernel , which saocrypto version we have to use.

Check the Kernel on Service Market place, there are so many bundle patches release after this version so it might be a bug on Kenrel, also you can check the recent crypto library file available on service..sap.com/tcs

You should contact SAP for this problem, if it is a bug then he can give you a solution.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

We found the solution for this issue .

We have installed the crypto library in global executable directory and any way it will replicate those binaries to individual application servers.

But the parameters are still looking for global executable directory for loading crypto library during time.

So all application servers are trying to load crypto library files from global "exe" instead of local directory, which was clustered .Sometimes during heavy network load it may cause some delays to load the libraries to individual application servers and in turn is causing the license key issues.

Note 982056 - The license key library has not been initialized yet..

SAP Recommend option for all SSF parameters should be instance profile parameters not in default parameters..This was mentioned in below note:

Note 662340 - SSF Encryption Using the SAPCryptolib --- .

But in our Environment SSF and SEC parameter were set in DEFAULT profile instead Instance profile.

Recommendations:

o ssf/ssfapi_lib = <Path and file name of SAPCRYPTOLIB>

o sec/libsapsecu = <Path and file name of SAPCRYPTOLIB>

This was mentioned in the below SAP HELP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3d/bf463c6796e61ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm.