cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order created on approval of Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 5.0 Support pack SAPKIBKT17.

When a shopping cart is approved, a purchase order is automatically created. And this purchase order is attached to an E-Mail and sent to the Vendor.

My query is that where is this E-Mail triggered? Is there a standard workflow task or any method is called?

Thanks,

Kiruthiga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is likely that the communication method set for the specific document vendor is set as e-Mail and as such, if an email exists for the vendor the document is automatically sent, this is normally established as far as I am aware in the Form SET_OUTPUT_INFO which checks the function BBP_OUTPUT_PO_PARAMS_SET for output formatting, I guess more forms and functions are also involved Best to check the subroutines under the function group BBP_POC for more options.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jason.

I put break points in all relevant sub routines in the function group you mentioned. And we approved the shopping cart. Logically, this should trigger a creation of PO. In our system there is no need for an approval for a PO. So the PO must automatically be sent to the vendor. In real, it did not stop at any breakpoint and the workflow WS10400051 (FinalProcNew) is triggered.

I can not understand at which point the E-Mail is triggered. Is my assumption that the E-Mail to vendor with PO as an attachment is triggered in this workflow (WS10400051)?

Please help me understand.

Regards,

Kiruthiga

Answers (0)