Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEV - QA Business system

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have DEV- local sld and QA - local sld .

I created 2 business systems BS_D_SYS and BS_Q_SYS in DEV-local sld. One for Dev BS and one for Qua BS.

In busines system, BS_D_SYS under the transport tab I mentioned the QA group and BS_Q_SYS as the target business system.

Then I went to Dev system SLD -> adminstration - > synchronization which moved the SLD content to Quality.

I was able to import the BS_Q_SYS into Quality ID. But when I transport (using CTS+) the COMM CHANNEL of BS_D_SYS from DEV - QA ideally they should be moved to BS_Q_SYS. but I am receiving below error when I import in STMS in QA.

com.sap.aii.ibtransportclient.XiTransportException: caused by: ClientServerException exception:Impo

>>>rt failed because of business system transfer of object Communication Channel BS_D_SYS

>>>JDBC_Sender: Obligatory transport target for business system BS_D_SYS not found in System

>>>Landscape Directory caused by: com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.PostprocessingException: Import fa

>>>iled because of business system transfer of objectCommunication Channel BS_D_SYS

Let me know if i missed something.

Regards,

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

You need yo add your target transport group.

1. Choose the Transport tab.

2. Choose Add/Change Target.

3. From the Group dropdown box, select the group to which you want to add a transport target or whose transport target you want to change.

4. From the Target dropdown box, select the business system you want.

You can define only one target system for a business system group. You can define one business system as the transport target for multiple systems from different groups.

5. Choose OK.

trasnport group target for DEV -

>QAS and for QAS ---> PRD

Regards,

Naveen

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created Trasport Target for your Deb bussiness System

check my blog,

/people/rajasekhar.reddy14/blog/2011/02/21/transport-targets-and-groups-in-the-sld

Regards,

Raj