Former Member
0 Kudos

We combine sales orders into deliveries by Ship-to

I have 3 sales orders into one delivery mentioned below

Delivery Item Material Quantity Sales order

100000 10 A 10 200000

100000 20 B 10 200001

100000 30 A 30 200002

The shipping Storage location is WM-HU managed.

Total Quantity required for material A is 40 and physically on one u201CHandling unitu201D

I Understand that deliveries needs to be picked by u201CItemu201D.

When the total quantity (40) is available on one handling unit, what is the best method to Pick and confirm the transfer order for handling unit?

The requirement is to have the u201Csameu201D source handling unit and destination handling unit

Experts, please let me know the best method to accomplish this task.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is to have the u201Csameu201D source handling unit and destination handling unit

The picking control should be changed for the Storage type you are trying to pick.

Go to the Storage type definition - Stock Removal control - HU Picking Control (Set to 1). It will show the Source unit as the Destination Unit during complete removal of the storage unit in the TO Confirmation.

But again, the TO Confirmation happen item by item. So you might have to manually change the HU assignment during LH01 or do some exit in the LH01 to combine the HU.

0 Kudos

Hello John,

I'm not sure how you wish to mange the stock on hand (seeing as you mentioned having the same source HU) but if the goal of

this scenario is to pick, pack and ship these items into one HU then the most straightward solution would be to assign a pick HU to the transfer order (LH01) and when you confirm the TO, pack each item into this HU.

Hope this helps

Stephen