cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset the password for the netweaver administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the netweaver administrator and trying to log in using a user 'administrator' it seems that the user is locked

We have the ABAP stack and i have administration rights with my user in SU01. How do i unlock that user or creater another administrator-user for the NW administrator?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if your ABAP system is the same and has the same database like your java system.

On dual stack systems this user is usually named j2ee_admin while administrator is an indication this is a java stack only system?!

If dual stack you can simply add another user in SU01 with sap_j2ee_admin role.

If java stack only you'll need another user with admin privilege or you'll have to use the config tool to reset the password.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have any user who does have authorization to unlock the and create another user you can use that, what is the problem as you said you have authorization of SU01, so go and unlock the user and create a new user.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SU01 i can only provide 10 characters, the user is called 'administrator' - how can i access it?

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can provide the name upto 13 character not more then that and i guess you can use administrator.

Regards,

Subhash