Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am having down payment scenario, where create a down payment with reference to order then delivery and invoice with reference to order.

Is there any possibility to create invoice with reference to delivery in down payment scenario. In item category if i try to choose the delivery related billing it gives me the error message, not allow to change.

Looking forward for the feedback.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Downpayments on delivery or invoices without billing plan do not make any sense.

Normally invoices are created immediately after delivery. So a downpayment erquest at that point of time is not of any value. The concept of downpayment is to get advance money during ordering itself. Thats why SAP has not given the functionality of downpayments delivery related.

Even for order related, the cycle of creating DP request, booking money in FI, then creating the actual invoice and knocking off the downpayments is possible and streamlined well in biling plans. So I would advise you to go with billing plan enabled downpayment (which is order related) and not through any other means.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually it will not allow because in item category TAO the billing relevance set as I - Order related billing : Milestone Bill plan.

How ever you can change it and test weather it works

Kapil