cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling of maintenance Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears;

I've created a performance based maintenance plan (based on counter reading) and schedule it through IP10, but when the 1st call object (Maintenance order) is due because of the counter reading reached to the due reading. The system doesn't generate or create a maintenance order automatically....I must go to IP10 again and save the schedule to call the due maintenance order.

I've tried the deadline monitoring IP30, but when I enter the intervals of call objects for example 30 days, the system generates the maintenance orders through these 30 days, and not only the call objects that has the status "Save to call" and that isn't the actual condition because these objects are planned and could be differ according to the counter reading "Their planned date isn't the actual date".

So if any one could help me to do rescheduling to a maintenance plan to generate maintenance order that has the status "Save to call", I will be grateful to him.

Thanks So much and BR;

Mohammad Abdelrahman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

for automatic generation of maintenance call object you have to run the background job of IP30 with required days in interval of call object

you can specify as 7 days and schedule the background job once in 7 days or you can specify as 1 and schedule daily

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers but the point that I have found is if you execute background deadline monitoring and specify a period, it will generate the maintenance orders (call objects) even if it has the status "Hold"....So to make the deadline monitoring generate the call objects that has the status "Save to call", You have to specify the maintenance plan no. and leave interval for call objects empty "Don't enter any no. of days" and execute at IP30.

By doing so, the system will generate only the call objects with status "Save to call". I have tried it and it works, Please let me know if it is a wrong thinking.

Thanks for your kind support and BR;

Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

will IP10 solve your perpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

@thyagarajan: Thanks for your replay, but could you explain what to do exactly at IP30 for background job??

@Sujit: Thanks for your replay, but using IP10, You can use for each individual maintenance plan. If I got hundreds of maintenance plans, I don't think that using IP10 to create the call objects of these 100s maintenance plans is a good solution.

BR;

Mohammad Abdelrahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto IP 30 then enter maintenance plan.

Select " Execute in background" in program tab.

Print parameters screen will open continue from that screen.

There you can define valid period of automatic scheduling and exact date and time of scheduling.

Regards

G.Sathish