cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

predecessor phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is it possible to configure the phases in such a way that it is not necessary to assign a predecessor phase?

Please let me know what kind of configuration needs to be done if you need to work on multiple phases (and tasks underneath) without completing the previous ones.

Thanks and kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ozlem;

Predecesor phase are madatory. You can configure that the phases execute without predecetion (simultaniusly).

This configuration are in the approbal phase configuration.

Hope this help you.

Best regards.

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ozlem;

Sorry I don't understand how to configure that the phases execute without predecetion.

Could you please give me more details?

Best regards.

nazli

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ozlem;

Check the configuration at the path --> SPRO --> SAP Portfolio and Project Management --> Project Management --> Structure --> "Define Phase Types"

Into the "Define Phase Types", you can uncheck the "Approve Phase" checkbox and check the "Define Phase Types".

With this configuration, you can execute varios phases at the same time, because not need any approval phase to continue with another phase.

"In its initial status, this indicator is only relevant to phases for which no approval has been created. In this case, the Approval tab page is hidden on the detail screen of the phase.

If this indicator has not been set but is relevant to a phase, the Relevant for Approval indicator is hidden in the tasks and checklist items of this phase."

Hope this help you.

Best regards,

Mariano