cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to MII and to this forum as well, hope I will get the support and learnings from this forum.

I have gone through much available help for MII Help that is available on sdn, help.sap.com and other sources, there are budget issues for us to go for official MII Training and looking to sort out those issues. Until then I hope I get support via experts in this forum.

I am trying to get the list of Material via BAPI using BAPI_MATERIAL_GETLIST. I wan to store this into database table and showup in dashboard. Can someone help me to guide this how I can achieve this.

Thanks,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaimalhotra

Check out the MII - SAP integration templates available on the SDN:

SDN -> Downloads -> for Manufacturing -> SAP xApp Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (xMII) Templates (Module Libraries)

[Integration Templates|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/90537bfe-fd6b-2910-fda3-b04f1177c51e [original link is broken]]

Study these templates to learn how to connect to SAP and get the BAPI information you need. These templates are close to "plug and play" - in many cases, you need only to configure your JCo connection. You can use them as is or modify them to suit your needs.

Best of luck and Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

I have already downloaded these templates but I see all of these templates are used to get the information from ERP and displaying directly onto dashboards but I am looking to store this information let's say Material list from ERP and show up in dashboards.

Thanks,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to store information in data base tables then you have to edit in transactions and create tables in databse(SQL/Oracle) write insert query in query template and map it in transaction.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Diana and Ramesh for your guidance. I was able to build it now successfully