cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant material status in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a plant material status "blocked for production" in r3. when i set this to one material and send the same to APO. the SNP planned orders are not created. This is fine and what we wanted, but iam unable to understand how the plant material status in R3 in mapped to APO,

could you share your ideas..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may have a user exit to perform that...

are you recreating the integration models for materials.

Or whenever you change the material status in ECC the procurement type in APO changes in real time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The change happens real time..i could not find any user-exits implemented for this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

materials staus in R/3 used to identify that materials is ACTIVE or NOT

Sameway in APO its manged by model assignment. if you assign to a model then only the material will be considred for planning. so its same like R/3 status

But still if you dont want to move to APO just filter through status while CIFing

thats the reason material status is not given in APO.

Regards

Thennarasu

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I seriously doubt it works as you expect.

Change hte MRP status to "normal" and see if SNP Planned orders get created.

SNP and APO in general does not care what the MRP status is in ECC.

One issue is that there are 2 in ECC: Plant specific and cross plant. So which would APO use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the material status in the mrp view in r3 material master, and when i set it to blocked for production, send it to APO the procurement type automatically changes to P..that means the product is excluded for planning in APO..

i have no issues with this, this is what i wanted. my question is ...how this material status is mapped from R3 to APO..