cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffer table not upto date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue while creating and accepting a service entry sheet via BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE in a report . I get a pop up message S001 (Buffer table not upto date) in ML81N. Though, it is not an error message it delays the further processing. I have checked the relevant threads for this message but since there is no SRM involved, I couldn't track the exact solution. Is the issue related to administration?

Regards,

Garima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please close all the applications and re-check your rquirement.

Also, check for any information from SM21 logs.

Some times, it can be due to program /report not correctly maintained.

Finally, Basis people need to validate & may re-start (cautios of Production system) system.

Regards

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!

I tried closing the applications and trying again and moreover I checked SM21 logs as well. Nothing helped and I am still getting the message for every SER I create via BAPI. I am not getting any return messages while creation, its just when I open the SER in ML81N I see this message. But, if I create the SER manually in ML81N I am not getting the message.

The issue currently is in dev, it happened once in Prod but it was solved in second run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moreover, Can you please tell what do you imply from that program is not correctly maintained?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is generic error, the BAPI you use need to validated throughly.

Did you check messages/information in SM21 logs.

Also, are all the people getting this ? you the only one gettting this?

If all gettting this error, must be some BASIS guy's work.

Regards

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhatia.garima ,

We had faced this at SRM system. If you cannot find the source of issue, its better to open message with SAP.

You can try to Put /$sync as it is in the transaction field.

Mybe it help.

Regards!