SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing type NF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am very new in IS-H........Well I do have 8yrs experince in SAP SD/CS.......I was looking in to the billing matter and bit confused......I need to know when we are making the invoice for a case it automatically distribute the values between the customer and Insurance company as mention in the contract scheme....which is fine but how the system is distributing the value.....I mean what are the setting that this amount goes to insurer and this amount goes to patint.......Now when we do the Interim billing it automatically take the billing type NF01........and when I see the Invoice in the item over view the sales document field is filled with the Case no........I need to know what is the assignment of billing type with the case?? Normal in SD its is a sales document.....and assignment is there as well.....

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

2 REPLIES 2

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohsin

I'll try to explain this in a few words. IS-H use some functionalities of SD, like the invoice and the Pricing. No Sales order is created, the Billing type NF01 for invoices and NS01 for cancelations are harcoded in several places.

The Case and it's movements take the place of the sales order.

You will see in VBRK that the invoices are created with the field FKTYP = X, like received from an external system.

I hope it helps

With best regards

Matías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....