cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing, Billing date value exceeds Net Value

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a issue related to Milestone Billing. Here billing dates are entered manually. Say for eg for Rs.1000, 4 billing dates will be entered for 25% based on completion of a project.

Now the problem here is , The net value will be 1000 [contract amount] but system is allowing to enter more than Rs.1000 in milestone billing dates. means i can enter more than 100%. how to restrict this. Do we need to use any user exit.? I have tried all standard ways.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please try billing also for all the billing dates and Milestones. May be it doesnot support the creation of the invoice beyond the order value.

However I suggest you to have teh biling dates and percentages populated based on the project milestones. If you do that you may not be able to change the percentage insales order.

Try this and if you have any questions, please lemme know.

0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha

Thanks for your reply, i will try with billing and let know

2 point, for some projects the milestone flows from PS and but mostly the client enters milestones manually in sale order. That is the reason i am looking for a control.

Regards

Praveen Kumar

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

You can put a logic to compare the Total Value and also the individual milestone amount and trigger a error message while saving the sales order.

This seems the only way.

However lets wait for the experts to comment on this requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles