cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perform Country / Region Specific assignment in Punch-out Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are setting up a global punch out catalog (Single source of supply catalog gobally) ,MDM not in place. Please let me know, being a SAP SRM consultant what are all the setting we need to do from SAP SRM side in order to ensure the catalog will be display country specific like languages and Unit of measurement etc..... So that the end user of that country will be happy to use the catalog with out any difficulties like other language etc...

I have done the following setting in SRM7.0. Please let me know, if there is any other setting apart form this?

In Customization -> Web services-->selected the supplier catalog ---> and in "Goto" Tab ---> Transalation ---> Check box ticked for all the required language where the catalog in use.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

The existance of the catalog content in various languages will be a question to be answered by the catalog provider, if they support various access methods using a locale/language by passing a language code like EN/DE etc then this could be added to a call structure dynamically by using the BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH Badi or by creating various call structure each for an individual language and assigning this catalog id to the relevent user. Either option would be feasible.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

Giri