Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fld defaulting to specific sales org for user even though Parameter not set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem, for a specific user, where the sales org field is defaulting to a specific value even though his parmeter ID is not set for VKO. For information, the sales org value no longer exists (invalid). More over, the problem exists only for a particular transaction, MM41, MM42 and MM43. When he tried VA01 the prolem of the sales org value defaulting does not happen.

I have tried MM41, 42 and 43 with my user ID and it works properly. We use CUA but parameters are locally maintained in each child systems as this is logical. i reset the buffers (/$sync) just to be sure (as this is not a live system) but this does not help.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Prashant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

at our end we do not have a retail-specific maintenance function, but i guess the problem arises when the user has entered the sales organization and saved it as " default areas of validity", try using a blank entry and then click on the tab for default areas of validity - it "could" solve the problem

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

at our end we do not have a retail-specific maintenance function, but i guess the problem arises when the user has entered the sales organization and saved it as " default areas of validity", try using a blank entry and then click on the tab for default areas of validity - it "could" solve the problem

0 Kudos

Thanks Shekar, that has helped resolve the problem.

Regards,

Prashant