cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCODE: CJBW - Deactivate Availability Control Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Folks,

I'm an ABAPer doing a BDC for tcode CJBW, but before going to the main screen of CJBW, I am being prompted to enter the Database Profile.

Would you know the TCODE or path menu for Database Profile Setup in PS?

P.S. I did google/search SDN before posting this one.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OPTX is the tcode for setting up database profiles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks, I already with to that transaction, but it's only for the "table view" of the database(PS) profile. It's not the configuration of tcode for setting up initially the database profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not get you. In OPTX transaction you can set up a new Database profile. Could you explain the requirement in a precise manner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When first executing TCODE CJBW, I was first asked to Set Controlling Area which I did via TCODE OKKS.

Afterwards, I was prompted to set the DataBase profile, where I can select on the picklist. This dataBase profile are maintained in OPTX. In OPTX, I understand that I can also create a new DataBase profile here.

My requirement is that I need to set a default database profile in CJBW similar to OKKS concept. So that everytime I execute CJBW, the database profile is already defaulted.

Thanks. Please let me know if I can provide more details.

By the way, the reason, why I need to trace the TCODE is that because, I'll be doing a BDC for CJBW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming that you will be the person who will run the BDC, try doing the following, Not sure whether this will work but you can give it a try,

In SU01 transaction,for your user profile, maintain the parameter id 'PDB' in the "Parameters" tab page. In the Parameter Value put the desired database profile and save it. Run CJBW and check whether the system is picking the database profile mentioned in your user profile by default. If this works then probably it will also work for the BDC as well. Please note this will be applicable only to your user id.

Let us know the results. Good luck!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Appreciate your reply, but I go with this approach instead for BDC recording of CJBW.

1. CJBW

2. Select the Other DB Profile Button

3. Execute - Deactivate Availability Control of Projects

Thanks. Problem Solved.

Answers (0)