cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display unit of measure of key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run MLR forecast, that is based on other factors. Each Facotr is defined as a keyfigure and has their own Unit of measure. For example: money supply forecast depend on: GDP, CPI (is computed by %).

So, how can I define UOM for each key figure and display them in planning table (Because each Planning area has unit UOM)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may activate the Unit Column in Data view. And mention the Unit of measure for each key figure in the key figure attributes in planning book design.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan!

Thanks for Your Help. But There are Prolem when I go to key figure attribute in planning book design, check box "unit of measure" of key figure is invisible. So, I cannot mention it. How can I do now?

Thanks

LeGiang

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of release SCm 4.10 UOM_Plan is used to save the UOM which is not an amount or quanitity, such as percentage. If the

Key Figure Type is an amount or quantity, the UOM_Plan is cleared,because UOM_Plan does not apply to this Key Figure.This behaviour is included by notes 786625 and 837440.if the KF is not quantity or amount Kf ,still unit column is not changable then apply the notes 1439215,1433065.

Regards,

Sunitha