cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10A - Stock on hand Availability Check before creation of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to control the creation of delivery via VL10A to first check for actual receipted stock before allowing the delivery to be created.

eg. Material X has inbound delivery date 01.07.2011. Sales Order has delivery date of 01.07.2011, thus schedule line has confirmed date of 01.07.2011.

On 01.07.2011, inbound delivery has not yet been GR'd into stock, VL10A runs with current date set and outbound delivery is created for Sales Order, despite the stock not being available to deliver.

Where does this check (for available stock on hand) need to be performed?

Is there a setting in the input parameters in VL10A? If so which specific parameter on what tab controls this?

If not, does this need to be handled in the Availability Check & Transfer of Requirements configuration of the sales order, so that the schedule line is not confirmed until the goods are in stock? If so, what specific config is required to achieve this.

During my research I have found responses indicative of both areas however no specific examples are available. Thanks for your help

Jodes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check OVZ9 . In availability check control you can control the in/outward movements.

Hope it helps

Karthik