Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Sale cycle within two company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

i have a requirement:

there are two company codes A and B. A transfer goods to B through sale/purchase cycle and B sells goods to the customer.How can the system be automated?

to be more specific:A sells goods to B which is intercomapny sales and B finally sells to customers.requirement is as soon as B generates delivery and billing ,automatic order delivery and billing should happen from A to B with different prices.

Waiting for the response.

thanks

Nakul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

any update on this error???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can solve this with 2 schedule agreements and douplicate of the idoc´s, if you work with idoc´s

or you can work from A to B with a purchasing and B to customer with a sales order.

For the second process, you can work with a message EDI into purchasing document, which create autom. the sales order for B. EDI-Type = ORDERS with type Orders05. Definition for WE20 must be logistic system.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nicole for the prompt reply.

but could you please elaborate on the same ?this would be the first time working on IDOC/EDI/scheduling agreements

and how relation of all these is established or in other words what would be the process flow???

this whole scenario is required with minmal steps? i would appreciate if you can guide me regarding same.

thanks

nakul