Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Exchnage Rate TYPE from M to P

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI friends

I have a samll query

I have configured the system in IM with exchange rate type " M" for planning and budgeting configuration.

Client started using this and allocated budgets to the investment program and program position.

After some time, client have taken a call to change exchnage rates to type "P". ( for your information M type exchange rate are updated daily and P type are planned to be updated Annually)

Now when i check the budgets in IM52/IM32 the budgets are with exchange rates type M only.

even if i increase the budet, the echange rate are being taken from M only. When i delete the total budget (for which the actual are not posted) and then save the transaction and then re-enter the budget, the the P type exchange rate is being picked.

All this is ok, but wht about for the project/programs for which the budget is consumed?

i am unable to change the budget w.r.t P type....pls suggest

thanks

SURYA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

If the number of such projects are less, it will be better to close the projects and open new projects with remaining tasks.

rgds, manjunadh.

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Manjunath

Thanks for you prompt reply.

We have so amny projects and internal orders for which the bbudgets are assigned and consumed.

Any transation, so that i can refresh the database?

Wating for more inputs

Thanks a lot