cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Execution Issue with Library Files for SAP TAO generated test script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue has been bugging me for a while. When I try to execute a TAO created script, either thru QC or thru QTP, it fails while executing the library file Sap.txt, during the execution of the first component i.e. 'Initialize Context', with the below error message,

Type Mismatch: 'StartingComponentID'

Function file: [QualityCenter\Resources\BPT Resources\Libraries\Sap.txt

Line (909): "@Documentation Check whether the Checked propoerty of the <Test object name> <Test object type> is <ExpectedValue>."

The thing which wonders me is that the same scripts were running fine on a different PC. The current laptop I have a fresh installation of SAP TAO, however there have been no changes in the library files uploaded in QC on the QC server. So by that explanation, changing the PC should not really make a difference.

I already ensured that the Applicataion Area SAPDOC has these library files added to it, and there have been no modifications in these library files whatsoever.

Has anyone experienced the same issue? If yes, please guide me thru this painful error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue too, but still now not able to solve, Anyone please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

This is strange. But it got resolved, after renaming the Sap.txt file in QC to SAP.txt and adding and deleting this library file multiple times from the application SAPDOC.

if SAP TAO development team is reading this, guys you need to sort this problem out, coz there was no real reason of failure and then it got resolved on its own.

Regards

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue, but still now not able to solve, Anyone please help