SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Creating MR Results for MR and Billing Order after Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After Creating Meter Reading Order and Results i have done Reversal of Meter Reading and when i again tried to create Meter reading Results for same MRU i am unable to create Meter Reading Results. I was able to create MR Order, but not Results. Please advise me how can i create MR Results again and why i am unable to create the same.

Thanks,

Kushal

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushal,

According to standard SAP you should be able to enter the meter reading for the scenario you have mentioned.

Could you please explain the error (with message class and name) and the process you are following where you are getting this error? This will help us to understand and analyse the issue.

You can try th transaction EL28 whether you are able to enter the reading or not. Also you can montor the meter reading from EL31 transaction where you can see the MR order and MR results.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi Nirmalaya,

I Tried Saving MR Results after selecting "Estimate" in EL28, but when i tried to save i am getting "Error in reading table TE121". I have also Checked TE121 Error in SE16 Transaction by selecting Number of Entries which shows the selection criteria : 0. Please advise.

Thanks,

Kushal

0 Kudos

Hi Kushal,

Looks like you have configured independent validations - 05, 06 0r 07 for your validation class at SAP Utilities --> Device Management --> Meter Reading --> Validations --> Allocate Independent Validations to Validation Classes.

If you have maintained independent validations - 05, 06, or 07, then you need to maintain tolerance limits at SAP Utilities --> Device Management --> Meter Reading --> Validations --> Define Tolerance Limits for Validation Classes.

This tolerance limit config is missing. Either you maintain tolerance limit or remove independent validations - 05, 06 or 07 from your validation class.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for your responce it was very helpfull, but i fixed it in different way by selecting SM30 Tab and updating tables in Configeration.

Thanks,

Kushal