SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPVA/FPVB change posting date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In FPVA transaction the posting date and due date is shifted the same number of day as the identification date, how can i change the posting date (AUSDT) after the activity run .

best regards

Edited by: Celis81 on Jun 27, 2011 5:35 PM

Edited by: Celis81 on Jun 27, 2011 5:56 PM

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not be able to change the issue date of dunning proposal run. You can open FPVA and delete the proposal run by clicking on Environment->Delete Dunning Proposal Run for the identifacation and Date ID of the incorrect dunning propsal run.

You can now schedule a new dunning propsal run with a correct issue date.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

but if I just create an activity run, can i change the posting date without create a new proposal?

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have already executed activity run (FPVB), you can just change the posting date. You need to reverse the existing dunning activity and proposal and need to schedule a new proposal run with correct issue date.

Tnanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

OK, I´m new in this so how can I do that? , I junt want to "adjust" the date of issue from an activity run.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reverse dunning activities using FPVC. You need to enter dunning proposal date id and identification (which created dunning activity).

Alternatively, you can use transaction FPM3 transaction code. After providing details in selection screen, it will list out dunning activities. Then you need to choose appropriate line item and press "Cancel dunning notice" (Shift + F8)

Once you had reversed, you can re-execute FPVA / FPVB transaction for new dunning notices as per your requirement.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

but there´s no a way to do it in a program, or a process where I can change it?

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use function module FKK_REVERSE_DUNNING_HIST_ENTRY to reverse dunning notice from program.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

is there an event where I can change it?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try FQEVENTs 0744 / 0745 where in function module you can modify due dates.

Regards,

Avinash