cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I transporetd a scenario from DEV to QAS. Now what happens is I am not able to see the object. I used find and then am able to see the DT. It shows the same namespace, SWCV as in DEV. But actually that namespace doesn't exist in QAS.

So where do I see this object ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

raise a TR for importing the namespace from Dev to QA and that should solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish,

I have transported one namsepace along with its objects. I am able to open it with find option. But I can't edit it. It appears exactly as it is in DEV but am unable to locate the namespace under Design Objects. I wonder where it went after I transported.

I didn't get you. Raise a TR how ? I did by File Transport. Can you elaborate please

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you do the file export, include the object along with the namespace and SWCV also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish,

I Transported this Namespace before that. At that time, I checked both these options With Software Component Version Definition and With Namepsace Definition.

Then it gave me a conflict and the objects appeared under conflicts tab. Then I posted it here and someone advised me to import unchecking both. Now it says imported successfully but I am unable to see the imported object. To make matters worse, I am able to see it when use the find option

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry for the following question... is only for exclude this reason...

When you have imported the ChangeRequest, have you reassign your CR from trasport-user to your username?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I used File Transport. It didn't ask me to mention user anywhere and I have not used anything like that.

Regards

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

If you are able to see through search option and not in object level then this might be the cache problem....

Do the cache refresh then you would be able to see your objects ....

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do I do Cache refresh? I clicked on Environment, and Clear SLD Data cache. Is that okay?

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

To refresh the cache, call the URL http://<server>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full and logon with the PIDIRUSER.

Regarding the missing objects, try the solution offered in the SAP kba #1580750 PI Integration Builder: objects are missing after successful import.

Regards

Mark