Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User need to see only some sections in form,based on radio button selection

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

My requirements is that, i should have a initial screen in my web dyn pro application with multiple radio buttons, as shown below

Radio_Button_Section_1

Radio_Button_Section_2

Radio_Button_Section_3 

I need to develop a Adobe Interactive From, as shown below

Section_1
Some input fields under this Section_1

Section_2
Some input fields under this Section_2

Section_3
Some input fields under this Section_3

So, when user selects the first Radio_Button_Section_1 in the intila screen, then, user need to get the Adobe Interactive Form with ONLY section_1 input fields (the other sections(2 & 3) input fields should be hidden or greyed out)

In the same manner when user selects the Third Radio_Button_Section_3 in the intila screen, then, user need to get the Adobe Interactive Form with ONLY section_3 input fields (the other sections(1 & 2) input fields should be hidden or greyed out)

Pls. note the aignment/ lay out display should not be disturbed

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create radio buttons. OnSelect event of radio button write your code to display interactive form.

If you want you can create three veiw for e IF forms. so only one view visible at one time

OR

Create your interactive section in 3 TC container or in TRAY, for each section one TC or TRAY.

Crate on 3 atributes of type WDUI_VISIBILITY and bind this to visible property of container or tray.

In onselect event of radio button based on your selection, use SET_ATTRIBUTE to visible your interactive section bye

passing '01' or '02' values.

hope it solves.

cheers,

Kris.

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Your first option: Creating 3 VIEWS, so in this case, pls. let me know that Do i need to create 3 different interactive forms? if so, its licensing concern right? bcz, my company has to pay maoney for 3 different interactive forms(on their transportation to production system)

Pls. Could you eloborate 2 option a bit further?

By mistake i posted this question in wrong place

Thank you.

Answers (0)