cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need error mssg for contract qty in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus

I have created a Quantity contract for XYZ material with say 100 qty. Now if i create a Sales order with reference to the contract, in the sales order i can manually change the quantity to more than 100.

Here the system just gives me an warning message that qty has exceeded the contract qty.

I want to make it a error message. In short i do not want to create a sales order of more than the contract qty.

Checked completion rule for contract item category KMN. But its just giving warning message.

Regards

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet

Please follow the path

SPRO --- Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) -MCOE (Marketing, Contracts and Order Entry)--Define contract restrictions agsinst yr sales doc type in the field of QTY put E

Hope this helps you..

Thanks and Have a Nice Day !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Abhijeet

Please find my post on the same subject/ problem. Please click below link...

Check this as well...

>OR

Please follow the path

SPRO --- Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) -MCOE (Marketing, Contracts and Order Entry)--Define contract restrictions agsinst yr sales doc type in the field of QTY PUT E.

Hope this helps you..

Thanks and Have a Nice Day !

DK:)

Edited by: Dwarkesh Thakkar on Jun 27, 2011 7:47 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this has been answered many times in the forum and you can search the forums. For example, check the link

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the message number of the Warning and go to SPROSALESSALES DOCUMENTS--VARIABLE MESSAGES and check if that particular message in available here, if it is change it E (Error) and if it is not talk to your ABAP consultant and get this message included in this Variable Messages table and set it to ERROR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check the copy controls in VTAA for the field Complete reference

regards

Prashanth