cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to trigger the BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using bbp_doc_check_badi for the analysis.

I created a shopping cart.Buyer does the sourcing and requestor saved the cart.

I am not able to see the function module bbp_pd_sc_detail getting triggered after i kept the break point at this place of the code.

But if i test the function module alone it is giving all the details like filling the tables in the function module and giving the appropriate exporting parameters.

Please tell me what might be the reason for not triggering the function module.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Please tell me what do you mean by same instance.

I logged into development server using my userid and created shopping cart using different id.Will it makes the difference.

Because i donot have login to create the shopping cart, so i took dummy id and created shopping cart.

But I kept breakpoint using my ID in dev server Badi.

Because of this it couldn,t trigger ??

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

When debugging you need to ensure you are on the same server in both the sapgui and web browser, in the shopping cart there is a button which shows the server inforamtion, this should match the one you are logged into on the sapgui for debugging, if it is different, use SM51 to switch the sapgui session to the correct instance/server for triggering the breakpoint and also ensure the session breakpoint is set for the correct user.

Regards,

Jason

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you verified that the function is not called in update task/background task and that you are on the same instance during debugging so the breakpoint will stop in the application coding?

Regards,

Jason