cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating a Standard Quality Certificate as per the document found from sdn.....

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807...

But I am getting a error in QC20

No messages for initial processing exist

Message no. VN108

I have maintained all the things as per the document.......Please suggest is there any more setting or what all things to maintain...... This is the first time I am preparing Certificate ....

Also I am getting this error...

The specifications for characteristic 0001 were

not found in batch A0Q0000100 Material 30002288

Plant 1300

Please Suggest.....

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Edited by: pawan shetty on Jun 27, 2011 1:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Please check the origin of the characteristics in the quality certificate.

Seems to be a mismatch between origin and the results in lot/ batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether condition records are maintained for the customer used in delivery. If not, mainatin using VV21 transaction and then update your delivery in following way =>

Use menu : Extras -> Delivery output -> Item

Check whether the coressponding output type is maintained here. If not, please maintain and save.

Try generating the certificate again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that all MIC's maintained in the inspection plan are same as that of certificate profile & same are maintained in Batch.( if batch is selected as origin of results")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am creating a MIC then how to include it in batch??

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

The specifications for characteristic 0001 were

not found in batch A0Q0000100 Material 30002288

Plant 1300

where did you get this error.practically you should get it in certificate.

Okk Now coming back to your original question ,are you creating the MIC with class char?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

NO, and yes I am getting that msg while creating a certificate for delivary

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then understand the basic thing like you have to create MIC with reference to class char & same class char should be added in batch.

If you do not have batch then go & check the certificate profile "origin of results ' etc settings.......

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message indicates the COA profile is looking for a spec to be availabe on the batch record, not the inspection lot.

In your batch class, did you define a spec range for the characteristic in question?

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you run qc20 you can specify initial processing, repeat processing or error processing. Once an output on a delivery has been attempted, you must select repeat or error processing in order to try I again. Or you must go into the delivery and create a new output, (repeat output).

The other error you mention is pretty much self explanatory. The system is looking for a specification using the values it shows in the error message. It can't find the spec using that data. So it sounds like for the characteristic mention, you don't have tolerances set up in the batch class for it. Fix that and it should work.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am asking the same where to maintain the specification of a particular material?

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The system status in the certificate profile is showing released can u please tell me how to make it created

Regards,

Pawan Shetty