cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to proportionate a header discount in amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I create a return order on the basis of an invoice with a header discount defined.

On the invoice, this header discount has been split on each item depending on the price of these items.

In my return order, I select a partial quantity of a global quantity of an item's invoice.

As a consequence, i get back the whole discount amount on my return order's item whereas I wanted to get the partial amount.

How to proportionate correctly the header discount amount in my return order, corresponding to the partial quantity I take back?

Example :

Invoice 1 with 100Eur of header amount discount

Item 1, Price 1000, Qty 10, Header discount : 66,67EUr

Item 2, Price 500, Qty 5, Header discount : 33,33EUr

In my return Order

Item 1, Price 500, Qté 5

--> Header discount is 66,67Eur. My need is to have 33,33Eur.

Thanks and regards

Christophe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christophe Michalak,

If we have maintained the 'Calculation Type - C Quantity' and 'Group Condition' flag on the condition type then system proportionately distributes the total header condition value on the line items on the basis of line item quantity. I will come back to you if I find anything else.

Thanks,

Palash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've set the calculation type to C-Quantity.

Group condition flag was always taged.

It doesn't work because, when I take an order with this set up, it seems that my header discount is taken as a unit price and this total header discount is multiplied by the quantity on each item.

Example :

S/O with 100Eur of header amount discount (I want his amount to be a total amount for the whole sales order)

Item 1, Price 2000, Qty 10, Header discount applied on my item is 100EUr*10=1000EUr KO

Item 2, Price 1000, Qty 5, Header discount applied on my item is 100EUr*5=500EUr KO

Thanks and regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christophe Michalak,

Please maintain "Group Condition" check box for the discount condition type in V/06. This should do the trick.

Regards,

Palash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Group condition is already checked.

Concerning the copy rules, we do not want to perform a new pricing determination because prices have to be the same than on the invoice.

The only difference concerns the return on a partial quantity : in that case, the price has to be proportional to the quantity selected.

Is there a mean to redetermine only a condition type, and not all the others?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTAF maintain the copy control for invoice to returns and make the pricing type as B(carry out new pricing)

regards