cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between PDS name and resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I've established a link between /SAPAPO/TRPROD and Setup Matrices using PDS name and resource to use in a custom extractor for BI. This works well starting out at /SAPAPO/TRPROD and working my way over to the Setup Matrix tables using function modules BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_GETLIST and BAPI_RSSRVAPS_GETLIST.

Now I want to validate that it's correct that I'm getting 0 results in a test system. Since /SAPAPO/TRPROD has some 3000 entries and /SAPAPO/SET_MID only 2, I figured it'd be easier if I take those two matrices and see if I can link them back to /SAPAPO/TRPROD (where I won't get any results). Does this make sense so far?

Moving on ... I've found that in table /SAPAPO/RES_HEAD I can find the resource associated with a Setup Matrix. I can't figure out though how to link the resources to the PDS. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have you tried checking the activities and capacity requirements of the PDS for a link with the resources?

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will, thank you for your response. I'm not an APO guy and I'm not sure what you mean. Could you perhaps elaborate?

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jan!

You say that you want to link the resources with the PDS, right? Do you mean that you want to find a way to discover the resource associated with the PDS activities? If so, you can do that by reading the activity information of the PDS and getting the resource maintained there...

But I don't fully understand your business requirement... So let me know if I got your issue wrong.

Will