cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF issue u201CNo data in table TRFCQDATA selected (internal )u201D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am facing CIF issue in R/3 quality system after this system has been refreshed with production. When i try to activate the integration model for any data, the inbound queues are failing with status "u201CNo data in table TRFCQDATA selected (internal )u201D. When i try to delete this queue and activate the integration model the same is getting activated. But seems like activation is not happening as expected. Please advise on how do resolve this issue of u201CNo data in table TRFCQDATA selected (internal )u201D.

I have been looking into the SAP note 961154 for the resolution. But when we tried the same implementing and it thrown up an error message saying that its applicable to DB2 database .We are having IBM hardware with Linux and oracle database. Please any one of you know what SAP note is applicable in that case. I am not sure of what needs to be maintained in that tabe TRFCQDATA and the significance of the same.

Based on your replies, i am thinking of reaching out the SAP by raising an OSS note.

Thanks in Advance.

Jagadeesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The destination in SMQR should either be empty or pointing to a destination on the local system. If you configure it with a destination pointing to other system, then you will get this problem, because the data is only available on the local system and the inbound luws should only be processed on this local system.

Please check the note no 369007, specifically question 11 to ensure you have the correct settings.Also go through the note description and answers to other questions and see if it helps.

Also check the following notes:

697884 - Queues in SMQ2 are not processed.

524419 - Procedure for large-scale queue jams.

523974 - Inbound/outbound queues are not processed.

527481 - tRFC or qRFC calls are not processed.

564612 - FAQ, Q+A, SM59, RFC destination, RFC error

I hope I could help.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

I have kept the destination in SMQR empty. Its working fine and the error is resolved. Thank you so much for your inputs.

But I remember keeping the destination pointing to a destination on the local system. But this has not helped me at all as the integration models never gets actiated and it goes on and on and never stops after we click on activations.

Yes, as of now i am going ahead with the destination in SMQR empty.

Thanks.

Jagadeesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I have made the following necessary settings in SMQR.

Queue Name: CF*

Mode : D

Max Runtime: 60

userdest: SCQCLNT300

Pause: 300

Scheduler Monitoring: 0

The scheduler status is inactive

But still I am facing this issue.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try scheduling report RSTRFCEK as a background job to delete inconsistent data records from the inbound queue.

This report detects inconsistencies by checking entries in the table TRFCQIN against the tables TRFCQSTATE and TRFCQDATA. It may just be that you have a few internal inconsistencies in the qRFC tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can think of scheduling report RSTRFCEK as a background job to delete inconsistent data records from the inbound queue. But you know what i am thinking activation is not happening as expected. I made some master data changes and reactivated the integration model. No changes transferred. I tried creating new material and transferring and the same also did not go through. Please advise.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure what kind of data has to be maintained in table mentioned above. But then have you made all the settings necessary for CIF such as

1.Registering the queue (SMQR)

2. Specifying the queue type in config etc . Check these things and then try activating your IM

Thanks

Aparna