cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trex Integration With Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

I have installaed Trex 7.1 on windows server 20008 & its intgrated with service Desk in solution manager7.0 Ehp1 (ABAP=JAVA)

SPS 26 through IMG activity in SPRO for full text search. I have created & configure Solution Database SDB,SDB_SOLUTIONS,SDB_PROBLEMS all working fine & also reflecting in TREX after compiling the solution database

i think every thing is fine it seems & I are able to create the problem & link the solution with it and I can even see & search the problem linked with the solution in Tx- IS01 & In TREX server but it is not searching the same problem in Tx - CRM_DNO_MONITOR >> Solution Database.

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi This thing i already aware of i think this problem all becouse of the trx service in TX-SICF

but when i am testing the Trex service it says cannot be accessed although the service are active

finely it is giving me an ABAP DUMP.

Rightfull help would be apprecetaed

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you need direct answer than please post your direct query like ABAP dump then only we know you are getting why that error or dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prakhar

thanks for your reply see this the dump i am getting when i am testing the trex service in TX- SICF it says' it can not be accessed " if i further proceed with event sub heading under the heading Trex Test it gave me the below dump

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://inmusrv1034.ap.watson.com:8000/sap/bc/trex/test/event was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system WSD : Exception condition "EXCPT_UNKNOWN_EVENT" raised.

The error occurred on the application server INMUSRV1034_WSD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CL_BATCH_EVENT================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_TREX_BATCH_EVENT_HANDLER===CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system WSD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server INMUSRV1034_WSD_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server INMUSRV1034_WSD_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 101 -u: ASHAH -l: E -s: WSD -i: INMUSRV1034_WSD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20110627 -t: 172304 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: RAISE_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team