cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find list of enhancements existing for a specific t-code in SAP RE-Fx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How do I find out the existing list of enhancements for a particular RE-Fx t-code? I need the detailed description of that ehnacement also.

Regards.

Shantanu

Edited by: KAR SHANTANU on Jun 27, 2011 2:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

Thanks for answering this question.

Regards

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Also See OSS 782947 for your reference.

Regards

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shantanu,

I don't think there is an complied list published by SAP or someone else specifically for REFX. Finding REFX enhancement is I guess is one of the easiest task. You can perform one of below steps.

1. If you know Configuration Nodes and are familiar with REFX then for each node and Object/Functionality there is a BADI provided by SAP. You can create your own implementation using the Enhancement spots or the BADI. in Config ->SPRO->REFX -> under each node and respective sub node there is standard -> Implementation Enhancement (BADI) Node under which you can drill down and create your own implementation.

2. GO to SE18, type in BADI_RE* and F4 you will get all REFX BADI's.

3. Be careful while implementation of these, there are certian things which you dont want to you and some things which you have to do. Example Commits etc.

Thanks,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

Thanks for the response. However, I was able to find the BADI in the system.

Thanks

Regards

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shantanu,

If your issue was resolved, my friend you were expected to close the question you posted. People do spend some time to help others. If your issue was resolved or is now resolved please close or mark this thread as resolved.

Jag